FLY MILITARY AIRCRAFT AND PASSENGER AIRLINERS:
"Turboprop Flight Simulator" is a 3D airplane simulator game, in which you pilot various types of modern turboprop aircraft, and also drive ground vehicles.
* C-400 tactical airlifter - inspired from the real-world Airbus A400M.
* HC-400 coastguard search and rescue - variant of C-400.
* MC-400 special operations - variant of C-400.
* RL-42 regional airliner - inspired from the real-world ATR-42.
* RL-72 regional airliner - inspired from the real-world ATR-72.
* E-42 military early warning aircraft - derived from RL-42.
* XV-40 concept tilt-wing VTOL cargo.
* PV-40 private luxury VTOL - variant of XV-40.
* PS-26 concept private seaplane.
* C-130 military cargo - inspired from the legendary Lockheed C-130 Hercules.
* HC-130 coastguard search and rescue - variant of C-130.
* MC-130 special operations - variant of C-130.
* Learn to fly with training missions (teaching the basics of flying, taxiing, takeoff and landing).
* Complete various missions.
* Explore the plane's interior in first-person (in most levels, and free-flight).
* Interact with various items (doors, cargo ramp, strobes, main lights).
* Drive ground vehicles.
* Load, unload, and airdrop supplies and vehicles with the cargo planes.
* Takeoff and land on improvised runways (and airports, for sure).
* Fly without restrictions in free-flight mode, or create flight routes on the map.
* Perform refueling on ground and mid-air refueling.
* Use JATO/L (Jet Assisted Take-Off and Landing).
* Fly in varied time-of-day, fog and wind conditions.
* NEW & FREE airplane simulator game updated in 2023!
* NO MANDATORY ADS! Only optional, rewarded ones in-between flights.
* Good 3D graphics (with detailed cockpits for all the airplanes).
* Realistic physics for flight simulation.
* Complete pilot controls (including rudder, flaps, spoilers, thrust reversers, auto-brakes, and landing gear).
* Multiple control options (including mixed tilt sensor & stick / yoke).
* Multiple cameras (including cockpit cameras with captain and copilot positions).
* Close to realistic engines' sounds (turbines and propellers noises recorded from real airplanes).
* Partial and total aircraft destruction (clipping wing tips, full wings separation, tail separation, and main fuselage breakage).
* Several islands with many airports.
* Selection of measurement units for air speed, flying altitude, and distance (metric, aviation standard, and imperial).